Your around-the-clock skilled nursing care in North Dallas.
Your loved one will receive plenty of personal attention in Signature Pointe’s skilled nursing care neighborhood. Every member of our skilled nursing care team loves what they do and goes the extra mile every day to meet each individual’s physical and emotional needs. Our goal is to embrace our residents with warmth and an upbeat attitude.
Skilled nursing vs. rehab.
Many people understandably are confused about the difference between long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation. Short-term senior rehabilitation (sometimes called skilled nursing rehab), means a nurse oversees your care while you receive rehab during your short-term stay. Skilled nursing care means a nurse oversees your care 24/7. Rehab is covered by insurance. Long-term skilled nursing care is mostly private pay.
Signature Pointe is proud to be recognized with a 5-star rating for Quality Measures from CMS.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) created the 5-Star Quality Rating System to help consumers, their families and caregivers compare skilled nursing homes easily to identify which top quality communities and services offer the best skilled care in Dallas, TX. Skilled nursing facilities receive a separate rating for health inspections, staffing and quality measures.
When a loved one needs skilled care for a long-term condition, our caring teams and specialized support ensures peace of mind for families. Learn more using the contact form on this page or call us at (972) 726-7575.
Tailor-made skilled nursing care services.
Every resident is unique, so we offer around-the-clock individualized care to ensure they enjoy the highest quality of life possible. Our services include:
- Around-the-clock licensed nursing
- Registered nurse on staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- On-staff physician consultation
- Registered dietitian for meal planning
- Licensed social worker for support
- Pain management services; restorative therapy services
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Morning bed-making and evening turndown service; meal and activity reminders
- Towel and bed linen service, personal laundry and daily housekeeping
- Resident safety checks and 24-hour emergency response call system
Health & Wellness Navigation Program™
With our Health & Wellness Navigation Program™, a trained Patient Navigator partners with residents to anticipate resident needs and address them. The team coordinates with resources as needed to ensure peace of mind and confidence for the future.
Our skilled nursing care residents can also count on available physician services, including dental, podiatry, vision, audiology and psychiatry/psychology services when needed for an additional charge for private pay residents.
Post-acute care specialties.
At Signature Pointe, we specialize in post-acute care specialties to ensure your loved one receives the critical care required, including:
- Diabetic management, including management of acute and chronic renal disease (including dialysis)
- Intravenous (IV) antibiotic therapy
- Total parenteral nutrition
- LVAD (implantable left ventricular assist device) management
- Pain management
- Respiratory care management
- Tracheostomy care
- Wound care
- Ostomy care
Short-term skilled care for your loved one is available through Signature Pointe’s Respite Care program. Call (972) 726-7575 for more details.