Skilled Nursing in Dallas, TX
Round-the-clock skilled nursing care in North Dallas.
Your loved one will receive plenty of personal attention in Signature Pointe’s skilled nursing neighborhood. Every member of our team loves what they do and goes the extra mile every day to meet each individual’s physical and emotional needs. Our goal is to embrace our residents with warmth and an upbeat attitude.
Skilled nursing vs. rehab.
Many people understandably are confused about the difference between skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation. Short-term senior rehabilitation means a nurse oversees your care while you receive rehab during a short-term stay. Skilled nursing means a nurse oversees your care 24/7 over a long-term period. Rehab is covered by insurance. Long-term care is mostly private pay.
When a loved one needs skilled care for a long-term condition, our caring teams and specialized support ensures peace of mind for families. Learn more using the contact form on this page or call us at (972) 726-7575.
Tailor-made skilled nursing services.
Every resident is unique, so we offer around-the-clock individualized care to ensure they enjoy the highest quality of life possible. Our services include:
- Around-the-clock licensed nursing
- Registered nurse on staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- On-staff physician consultation
- Registered dietitian for meal planning
- Licensed social worker for support
- Pain management services; restorative therapy services
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Morning bed-making and evening turndown service; meal and activity reminders
- Towel and bed linen service, personal laundry and daily housekeeping
- Resident safety checks and 24-hour emergency response call system
Health & Wellness Navigation Program™
With our Health & Wellness Navigation Program™, a trained Patient Navigator partners with residents to anticipate resident needs and address them. The team coordinates with resources as needed to ensure peace of mind and confidence for the future.
Our skilled nursing care residents can also count on available physician services, including dental, podiatry, vision, audiology and psychiatry/psychology services when needed for an additional charge for private pay residents.
Post-acute care specialties.
At Signature Pointe, we specialize in post-acute care specialties to ensure your loved one receives the critical care required, including:
- Diabetic management, including management of acute and chronic renal disease (including dialysis)
- Intravenous (IV) antibiotic therapy
- Total parenteral nutrition
- LVAD (implantable left ventricular assist device) management
- Pain management
- Respiratory care management
- Tracheostomy care
- Wound care
- Ostomy care
Short-term care for your loved one is available through Signature Pointe’s Respite Care program. Call (972) 726-7575 for more details.